Setting Up Your Own Business

At The Jones Partnership we can assist you with the formation of your Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership business. Whilst also helping you to complete all the other set up requirements needed to run your company.

We can help you in contacting the relevant tax departments to ensure you have registered for the tax schemes required to run your company:

  • Applying for your PAYE reference number
  • Applying for your UTR reference number
  • Applying for your Corporation tax number
  • Applying for your VAT and Flat Rate VAT registration

In addition to assisting you with getting your company up and running, The Jones Partnership can also help you obtain a company bank account. We do our best to make sure that our clients comply with current legislation.
Contact us for a consultation and see how we can help you today.